POLYCHEM are one piece seamless tanks produced from polyethylene using rotation molding process which offer superior quality as they are corrosion resistant, flexible and will not or shatter under normal expansion and contraction. POLYCHEM tanks are competitively priced suitable as storage tanks for a wide range of chemicals and can be used by water and waste-water industries and any industry that require storage of chemicals.
Polyethylene resins used to manufacture POLYCHEM is an ethylene octane co-polymer specifically designed for applications requiring excellent environmental stress crack resistance and impact strength combined with low warpage. it is fully heat and UV stabilized resulting in good colour retention and long life expectancy.
The resins complies with U.S.FDA21 CFR 177.1520@ 3.1a
Standard: Design to ASTM D 1998-06
- Strong, seamless and leak proof
- Lightweight for Easy Handling
- Extensive Range 100 ~ 45,000 litres
- Customization to meet requirement
- Color – black or natural
- Maintenance free
- Chemical & UV Resistant
- Quality Assurance
- Comprehensive Technical Support
- Available in Single layer flat bottom or cone bottom, containment Tank or Tank in Tank to suit different level of safety requirements
Polyethylene Storage Tank
The advent of Polyethylene (PE) as a material for water and chemical storage tanks heralds the end of rusty tanks and leaky containers made of other materials such as steel, concrete, FRP etc,.
- Public Water Supply
- Housing & Condominiums
- Resorts, hotels
- Commercials building, shops, offshore
- Industrial applications (factories & Plants)
- Plantations, logging camps, farms
- Rainwater collection layer flat bottom or cone bottom, containment Tank or Tank in Tank to suit different level of safety requirements
- Hygenic and food/portable water compliant
- Meet standards of US Food and Drug Admin.
PSB and SIRIM:
- Maintenance free & corrosion free
- UV resistant